Written by: Meghan Reggi
It’s no secret that pumpkin-flavored treats are highly coveted this time of year, and their annual emergence is something we unabashedly look forward to. The anticipation that builds all year for a flavor of beverages, snacks, and desserts that is only available for a small window of time is exciting!
While Starbucks advertises their beloved PSL with lots of flair and Trader Joe’s has an entire section of their store dedicated to pumpkin-flavored goodies (which are quite delicious!), you may not realize that some of your favorite Jersey Shore ice cream parlors bring this flavor to their menus once the summer has ended! We’ve rounded up all the best spots to score pumpkin ice cream the next time you’ll be spending a fall day enjoying the shore this month. Cozying up in your favorite Pinkly Perfect sweatshirt and enjoying this seasonal treat with a great book on the beach sounds like an ideal way to spend a Saturday afternoon to us.
- Yellow Brick Road Ice Cream (Toms River)
- Cookman Creamery (Asbury Park)
- Hoffman’s (Point Pleasant, Spring Lake Heights, Little Silver, Long Branch)
- Walker’s (Forked River, Toms River, Lakehurst)
- Coney Waffle (Belmar)
- Day’s Ice Cream (Ocean Grove)
- Jersey Freeze (Freehold)
- Sundaes the Ice Cream Place (Point Pleasant, Manasquan, Toms River, Aberdeen)
- The Woohoo (Beach Haven)
- Ice Cream on 9 (Howell)
Cape May/Atlantic Counties
- Aunt B’s (Brigantine)
- Springer’s (Stone Harbor)
- Sundae Best (Avalon)
- Drip n’ Scoop (Ocean City)
- Hobby Horse Ice Cream Parlor (Ocean City)
- Peace Pie (Cape May, Ocean City, Ventnor City)
- Cool Scoops (North Wildwood)
- Fleck’s Ice Cream (Villas)
- Sundaze (Sea Isle City, Ventnor City)
Picture above from Shutterstock.