We just celebrated our 2nd birthday on April 1st! (Where has the time gone?!)
In reflection and evaluation of the past year, we decided to put together a list of 10 surprising facts you may not know about Pinkly Perfect!
- Our product was featured on TV!
- We’re over 21! Yep, we did some research and realized the majority of our customers were over 21. So we started gearing our designs more towards them and less towards high schoolers. Peace, love, wine, anyone?
- Our summer sales increased by 144%.
- We added two new product lines: hats & embroidery patches—both of which are best sellers!
- We filled about a million reorders over the summer (maybe an exaggeration but it sure felt like it).
- PP CEO, Maddy Sasso visited three new beach towns: Charleston, SC, Bar Harbor, ME, and Portsmouth, NH.
- She also got a full-time executive assistant in the form of a furry, almost two year old dog named Louie. He may not help with the administrative duties but assists in break time, licking tears, and encouraging walks outside.
- We moved into our PA office, making Pinkly Perfect run much more efficiently.
- Our blog got sponsored and we conducted our first ad campaign across college campuses in Philadelphia.
- We have a new creative genius on board who doubles as PP CEO, Maddy Sasso’s fiancé. Some of your favorite PP sayings are his ideas! (Searching for a Porpoise, I’ve got your back…)
Share this post: